To help prevent the spread of coronavirus, and protect the more vulnerable in our society, please read through the following policy for The Neuro-Muscular Clinic. It is based on current information provided by the NHS and will change with any updates.
– Symptoms of the coronavirus are:
– If you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 14 days from when your symptoms started.
– You do not need to call NHS111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 14 days contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999
– If you have developed symptoms that might possibly be related to coronavirus, please call or email to rearrange your appointment for at least 14 days later. If your symptoms haven’t resolved please delay further.
– If you’re over 70 years old and have any underlying health disorders, you’re advised to self-isolate for the time being. If you’re not sure if this applies to you, please call me.
– We’ve always had a strict cleaning regime in place but I will be carrying out additional hygiene measures. Please bare with me as I carry out my tasks.
– Where possible, I will being leaving gaps between appointments so that you’re unlikely to meet anyone at the clinic. It also gives me more time to clean.
– When arriving for your appointment please wash your hands immediately. Soap is the most effective measure against the virus, so please wash with plenty of soap and for 20 seconds. Use each towel once and place it in the basket.
We’ve had no cases in the clinic. I will update you if this changes.
Thank you for help, please contact me if you have any questions.