I’m pleased to announce that our chiropractic clinic in Woking is now open!
We’re taking patient safety extremely seriously, so having completely an extensive risk assessment we’re now able to offer ‘urgent care’ appointments. There’s some new policies and procedures in place to ensure that the clinic remains a safe environment for everyone.
– Only one patient will be allowed in the clinic at any time.
– When arriving please stay in your car until I come to collect you.
– When you arrive I will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
– If you have your own facemark or gloves you are very welcome to wear them.
– There’ll be a gap before and after each appointment so that you won’t meet anyone else and I have time to perform a full clean of the clinic.
– I’ll be wearing PPE, including facemask and gloves. I’ll be changing that PPE after each appointment.
– I’ll be washing my hands, bench, tools, door handles and any other surface after each appointment.
– Windows in the clinic will remain open at all times.
Before you appointment you’ll receive a digital screening form that has two purposes:
1. It screens for signs and symptoms of coronavirus.
2. It outlines the different criteria for ‘urgent care’.
If it’s not suitable for you to attend the clinic in person but you’d still like an appointment, video consultations are still available. These have been very useful over the last couple of months. You don’t need to download any software, simply click the link sent out to you and you’ll be taken a online video meeting.
We’re so happy to be open again and helping to support our local community! As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch!